tradermike67's - Profile page | Comments

Add a Comment:

Great Start!

Congrats on reaching month 3! Things should get pretty fun from here on out. Best of luck!

by David - Moderator
10/22/2017 9:33:13 PM

Still Early but How's It Going?

Looks like you're two months in. How is everything going?

by David - Moderator
10/2/2017 1:57:51 AM

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Bloxham! Looking forward to following your case.

by David - Moderator
8/14/2017 11:02:33 PM

Scheduled HT #2 4000 graphs July 2017

Well, not to rush into things here but I finally scheduled HT #2. 8 1/2 years later!! lol.

After much consideration of top docs, I decided on Dr. Feller in Great Neck NY.
He has a solid reputation and extensive experience with large numbers of graphs. I'll be doing 4000 graphs.

At this point, a month out, I'm anxious to get in the chair and just get it done. I've waited a long time. I have no nerves about it, and know what to expect so it should be easier this time around. I will post some "before" photos, and try to document my timeline like I did the last time for others who may be considering this procedure.

Ready to get on with it!

by Tradermik67
6/14/2017 8:42:49 AM

Good Luck with HT2!

I wish you luck in your upcoming second procedure. Hope you will document your second journey!

8/14/2011 3:53:49 AM

8 Months

TraderMike,

Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress.  Given that my first doctor was Dr. Theodore Katz, I have a personal interest in your case.  1800 grafts is a small session for such a large balding area, so I trust you realize that you'll need to go back to achieve any illusion of density.

I'd love to see some current pictures of your scalp showing multiple angles.  How does your hair look from the top?  From the hairline, there's a definite

8/2/2009 5:41:33 PM

New Growth

Mike,

I'm sure it's nice to see signs of growth after this long wait.  As you probably know, 4 months is only the beginning.

Keep us posted on your progress.

4/5/2009 1:23:34 PM

all good

Hey, definite improvement Mike. Month 5 and 6 look to very interesting. All the best

by petchski
3/31/2009 10:52:12 AM

Mike,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant.  You have a lot of scalp to cover so 1800 grafts will most likely be a good start for you.  Most likely you will be like me and realize that you'll need a couple smaller sessions or fewer larger sessions to get both the coverage and density you desire.

But I haven't seen a Dr. Katz hair transplant for awhile, so I'll be interested in following your progress.

Keep us posted and heal and grow well!

Best wishes