Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Sanusi Umar
Hair transplant surgery using donor hair from the body with 5500 grafts
Hair Transplant Sessions: 4
Grafts Implanted: 5500
Baldness Class: 5
Hair Transplant Repair Work
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Before Hair Restoration Surgery:
- Underwent scalp reduction previously
- Underwent punch grafting decades prior
- These surgeries were unsuccessful in restoring hair—baldness persisted
- Pluggy hairline and punch scars on rear scalp as a result of punch grafting
- Depleted head donor source
- Goals: Fill front and crown, refine hairline conceal rear scarring
- Body hair to head transplant had to be used
- 5500 FUE grafts derived from beard, chest, stomach, legs, and arms
Hair Transplant Surgery Results:
- Results shown in photographs and video are from 7 months post-operation
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 5550 grafts harvested from body hair shown from the front, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant session using 5500 grafts using body hair as the donor supply displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back.
Hair transplant surgery using 5500 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the crown.