Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Sanusi Umar
Hair transplant surgery to conceal linear scarring before and after
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 1200
Baldness Class: 2
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Before Hair Restoration Surgery:
- Underwent strip harvesting previously and was left with two strip scars
- Had tried tattooing the scars to conceal them
- Goal was to conceal linear scarring
- 1200 FUE grafts transplanted from the beard (facial hair to head transplant) to strip scars
Hair Transplant Surgery Results:
- Results pictured in photographs and video are from approximately one year post-surgery
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair transplant procedure with 1200 grafts to conceal linear scarring displayed from the right, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair restoration procedure using Follicular Unit Extraction technique with 1200 grafts to conceal linear scarring. Displayed from the back, viewing before and after images.
Hair transplantation session using Follicular Unit Extraction technique with 1200 grafts to conceal linear scarring. Displayed from the back, viewing before and postoperative photographs.