Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Sanusi Umar
Hair transplant repair using beard hair before and after photos
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 6500
Baldness Class: 5
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Prior hair restoration surgeries included scalp reduction, punch grafting and strip harvesting
- Overall yield was disappointing and receded hairline was pluggy-looking
- Linear and punch scars on the rear scalp, as well as a near-depleted donor source
- Patient wanted more coverage, an advanced but natural hairline, and the scarring covered up
- Goals: add global density, fill hairline while with fine donors, conceal scars
- 6500 FUE grafts: hair transplant repair using partial beard hair transplant, combining beard, head, and nape hairs. Head and beard donors created more density and filled scars, nape donors filled hairline.
- Results pictured are at one year post-surgery
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 6500 grafts shown from the front, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 6500 grafts viewed from the top, displaying before and after photos.
Hair transplant procedure using 6500 grafts displaying a portion of the patientís residual FUE donor area one year postoperative.