Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration procedure before and after result images
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 3004
Baldness Class: NA
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 33
- TOTAL DONOR CAPACITY: 6500 grafts
5 years ago the patient underwent FUT operation
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
- Total transplanted area – 150 cm2
- OPERATION DETAILS: 3004 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.8 mm 0.9 mm
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 538 single grafts
* 1845 double grafts
* 591 triple grafts
* 30 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.03
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 3000 grafts were used to restore the patient's mid scalp and vertex.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment 5 years before the operation.
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were sent by the patient.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 3004 grafts viewed from the top / crown, displaying before and after images.
Hair restoration surgery with 3004 grafts displayed from the left, viewing preoperative and postoperative photographs.
Hair transplant procedure with 3004 grafts displayed from the right, viewing before and after images.
Hair transplant session using 3004 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back.