Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration surgery before and after result photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 3606
Baldness Class: 3
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
PATIENT'S AGE: 41
- NW: III
- Total transplanted area: 120 cm2
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 80 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 3606 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.8 – 1.0 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 545 single grafts
* 2218 double grafts
* 953 triple grafts
* 192 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.22
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 3606 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area and mid scalp zone.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment before the surgery and still continues the usage.
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were sent by the patient.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 3606 grafts shown from the front, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 3606 grafts viewed from the top, displaying before and after photos.
Hair restoration surgery with 3606 grafts displayed from the left, viewing preoperative and postoperative photographs.
Hair transplant procedure with 3606 grafts displayed from the right, viewing before and after images.