Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration surgery before and after result photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 2002
Baldness Class: 2
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 25* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 60 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 2002 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.7 - 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 456 single grafts
* 1074 double grafts
* 452 triple grafts
* 20 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.02
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 2002 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient is using finasteride along with the surgery.
• Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were taken in the Asmed Clinic.
- NW: II
- Total transplanted area: 50 cm2
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 2002 grafts viewed from the front, showing before and after photographs.
Hair restoration surgery using 2002 grafts shown from the top, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 2002 grafts displayed from the left, viewing before and after photos.
Hair transplantation surgery with 2002 grafts viewing before and after images, displayed from the right.
Hair transplant session using 2002 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back.
Hair transplant surgery using 2002 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the crown.