Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration procedure before and after result images
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 2005
Baldness Class: 2
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 30
- NW: II
- Total transplanted area: 40 cm2
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 50 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 2005 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.7 – 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 478 single grafts
* 896 double grafts
* 544 triple grafts
* 78 quartuple grafts
*9 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.11
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 2005 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment before the surgery and still continues the usage.
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were sent by the patient.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 2005 grafts shown from the front, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 2005 grafts viewed from the top, displaying before, immediate postoperative, and after photos.
Hair restoration surgery with 2005 grafts displayed from the left, viewing preoperative, immediate postoperative, and postoperative photographs.
Hair transplant procedure with 2005 grafts displayed from the right, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after images.