Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration procedure before and after result images
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 5000
Baldness Class: 5A
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 36
- NW: V A
- Total transplanted area: 150 cm2
- Total donor capacity: 9555 grafts
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 5000 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.7 - 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit
* 699 single grafts
* 2670 double grafts
* 1432 triple grafts
* 205 multiple grafts
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.02
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 4000 grafts were used to restore the patient's frontal area and mid scalp, the rest 1000 grafts for vertex area.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient started to use finasteride 4 months before the surgery and continues the usage.
• Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were sent by the patient.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 5000 grafts viewed from the front, showing before, immediate postoperative, and after photographs.
Hair restoration surgery using 5000 grafts shown from the top, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 5000 grafts displayed from the left, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after photos.
Hair transplantation surgery with 5000 grafts viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after images, displayed from the right.
Hair transplant session using 5000 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back.