Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair restoration surgery before and after result photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 5005
Baldness Class: 4
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
PATIENT'S AGE: 37
- NW: 4
- Total transplanted area: 180 cm2
- Total donor capacity: 7900 grafts
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70-70-80 uf/cm2
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 70-70-70 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 5005 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameters 0.7 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades sapphire, lateral slit. Placed with K.E.E.P.
* 666 grafts single
* 3194 grafts double
* 1050 grafts triple
* 95 grafts multiple
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.11
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 5005 grafts were used to restore the patient's FRONTAL, MIDLINE and VERTEX areas.
- SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION - Over the scar from previous FUT procedure.
- FUT PROCEDURE - Previous surgery (another clinic).
- FINASTERIDE: The patient is using the medicine since 1,5 years.
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were taken by the PATIENT.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 5005 grafts viewed from the top, displaying before, immediate postoperative, and after images.
Hair restoration surgery with 5005 grafts displayed from the left, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery with 5005 grafts shown from the right, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after photos.
Hair transplant session using 5005 grafts displaying before, immediate postoperative, and after photos, viewed from the back / crown.