Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Bijan Feriduni
Hair restoration surgery before and after result photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 2
Grafts Implanted: 2484
Baldness Class: 3
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction performed on a 40 year old Caucasian male with:
- NW III–IV vertex Class T
- Donor density of ~80 FU/cm2 in the occipital donor region and ~88 FU/cm2 in the temporal donor regions
- Hair diameter of ~42-50 microns
- 1st FUE procedure with 2000-2200 FU to reconstruct the hairline, central core and beginning of the bridge
- 2nd FUE procedure with 2000 FU to add density to the crown area (planned in 2016)
Performed procedure (January 7th, 2014):
A Follicular Unit Extraction with 2484 FU in a single day session:
* 643 single hair FU
* 1841 double and triple hair FU
Extraction performed with a 0.85mm FUE punch (Cole instruments®) with CIT Manual Punch Handle;
No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts;
Parallel incisions (single, double and triple units) were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.75mm – 0.85mm).
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 2484 grafts viewed from the front, showing before and after photographs.
Hair restoration surgery using 2484 grafts shown from the top, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 2484 grafts displayed from the left, viewing before and after photos.
Hair transplantation surgery with 2484 grafts viewing before and after images, displayed from the right.
Hair transplant session using 2484 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back / crown.