Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Parsa Mohebi, M.D
Hair transplant surgical procedure before and after photos
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 2883
Baldness Class: 4
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT/Strip)
On 11/04/2009, Dr. Parsa Mohebi performed a FUT Hair Restoration procedure on a 51 year old male with:
• Hair loss pattern -- Class III-V
• Hair color -- Black
• Hair character -- Wavy
• Hair thickness – Thick
Treatment Plan as of 10/24/2009 (date of consultation):
• Begin using Finasteride medication to control future hair loss
• Begin scalp exercises to increase scalp laxity before procedure and increase number of grafts possible
• FUT Hair Transplant procedure -- 2400+ grafts recommended
FUT PROCEDURE PERFORMED:
1) FUT procedure performed on 11/04/2009
A Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 2883 total FU:
• 578 – single hair FUT
• 1822 – double hair FUT
• 543 – triple hair FUT
• 0 – quadruple hair FUT
Size of Donor Strip Cut:
• 14.5 x 1.4 cm
• 6.5 x 2.1 cm
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair transplant surgery with 2883 grafts viewed from the front, showing before and after photos.
Hair restoration surgery using 2883 grafts viewed from the top, showing before and after pictures.
Hair restoration procedure with 2883 grafts shown from the left, displaying preoperative and postoperative photographs.
Hair transplantation procedure utilizing 2883 grafts shown from the right, displaying before and after images.