Community by and for patients to share experiences and recommendations
Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Sanusi Umar
Hair transplant surgery photos with an African American male
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 1000
Baldness Class: 2
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Before Hair Restoration Surgery:
- Prior strip surgery of over 1000 grafts
- Prior FUE surgery of approximately 1000 grafts
- The transplanted hair never grew, thus the patient still had a thinning hairline and crown
- Strip procedure gave him a linear scar, which he had tattooed in an attempt to conceal it
- Goal was to conceal the strip scar and restore density to the hairline and crown
- 1200 grafts transplanted using follicular unit extraction: 800 to the hairline, 250 to the crown, 150 to the linear scar
Hair Transplant Surgery Results:
- Results pictured below are from 10 months post-surgery
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 1200 grafts shown from the front, viewing before and after photos of an African American male.
Hair transplant surgery using 1200 grafts viewed from the left, displaying before and after photos.
Hair transplant session using 1200 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the back.