Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair transplant surgery FUE before and after photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 3408
Baldness Class: 3
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 34
- NW: III
- Total transplanted area: 80 cm2
- Total donor capacity: 8043 grafts
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 70 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 55 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 3408 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.7 and 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit.
* 848 grafts single
* 1814 grafts double
* 671 grafts triple
* 75 grafts multiple
* General average Hair per Graft: 1.99
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 3408 grafts were used to restore the patient's FRONTAL and MIDLINE areas.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient is taking the medicine since 2 years.
• PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS PATIENT UNDERWENT FUE SURGERY BEFORE.
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were taken by ASMED CLINIC.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 3408 grafts viewed from the front, showing before, immediate postoperative, and after photographs.
Hair restoration surgery using 3408 grafts shown from the top, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 3408 grafts displayed from the left, viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after photos.
Hair transplantation surgery with 3408 grafts viewing before, immediate postoperative, and after images, displayed from the right.