Hair Transplant Surgeon:
Dr. Koray Erdogan
Hair transplant procedure before and after photographs
Hair Transplant Sessions: 1
Grafts Implanted: 5011
Baldness Class: 4
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- PATIENT'S AGE: 29
- NW: IV
- Total transplanted area: 190 cm2
- Total donor capacity: 8400 grafts
* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 80 uf/cm2
* Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 60 micron
- OPERATION DETAILS: 5011 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameters 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8 mm.
Incisions executed by: custom made blades sapphire, lateral slit. Placed with K.E.E.P.
* 796 grafts single
* 2965 grafts double
* 1192 grafts triple
* 58 grafts multiple
* General average Hair per Graft: 2.10
- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 5011 grafts were used to restore the patient's FRONTAL, TEMPLES, MIDLINE and VERTEX areas.
- FINASTERIDE: The patient is taking the medicine since 9 months (started with the operation).
* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were taken by the PATIENT.
Discuss this patient on our Hair Restoration Forum
Hair restoration surgery using 5011 grafts shown from the front, viewing before and after pictures.
Hair transplant surgery using 5011 grafts viewed from the top, displaying before and after photos.
Hair restoration surgery with 5011 grafts displayed from the left, viewing preoperative and postoperative photographs.
Hair transplant procedure with 5011 grafts displayed from the right, viewing before and after images.
Hair transplant session using 5011 grafts displaying before and after photos, viewed from the crown.