Coalition Physicians - Integrity, Skill and Ultra Refined Results
Coalition members are carefully reviewed and granted membership based strictly on their high level of integrity, skill, experience and ability to perform ultra refined follicular unit transplantation.
While many surgeons now perform follicular unit grafting, only a minority have risen to the challenge of using very tiny incisions and grafts to achieve ultra refined results. Such ultra refined grafting, while very demanding on the physician and staff, enables patients to achieve good cosmetic density in one pass as well as rapid healing.
Coalition Physicians are required to meet the following criteria for membership:
- A demonstrated capability to successfully perform large sessions of ultra refined follicular unit grafting using tiny incisions and grafts that are microscopically prepared.
- The ability to dense pack tiny follicular unit grafts in a given area when appropriate.
- Mastery and control of the orientation and direction of the transplanted grafts to achieve a completely natural appearance.
- Dedication to doing state of the art hair transplantation exclusively or as the main specialty of the clinic.
- Excellent patient results demonstrating a high level of artistry and naturalness throughout.
- An outstanding reputation amongst colleagues and former patients.
- Exceptional Value - as determined by quality and pricing taken together.