502hairplease's - Profile page | Comments

You mentioned Dr. Rahal

Hi
I just got surgery done from Dr. Rahal and thought that you could benefit by following my blog. You can find me under the name "sami".
Thanks

by Sami
3/15/2010 2:21:11 AM

looks great

Hi,
I hope you are not still disappointed - your hariline looks great. very natural.

by pianoman99
6/12/2009 3:57:57 PM

New Growth

502hairplease,

Alas, new signs of hair growth are here - excited?

This is only the beginning and over the months, more will come, thicken, and mature.

keep us posted on your progress.

by 502hairplease
7/13/2008 8:54:09 PM

All the best

502hairplease, Thanks for the comment on my HT. Since you also went to Dr. Cooley, I'm sure yours will turn out great also!

by rp1979
5/28/2008 3:52:10 PM

Hairline

I think the hairline may be a tad too low, but you can always thicken things up at a later date if you so choose.  I went with a more mature hairline for two reasons:
Cost.
More density and coverage.

My surgeon placed a fair amount of grafts where I still have hair to prepare for future hairloss.  That is my concern with doing on the receding areas....what happens when things start to thin more....

Nevertheless, the work is really refined and certainly is more d

by Zach
4/8/2008 5:16:08 PM

502hairplease,

Congrats on joining the "real hair club for men".  Your immediately postoperative pictures look nice and clean.  I'm sure you will be ecstatic when it all grows out over the next year.

Keep us posted!

4/7/2008 11:47:14 AM

Your Hairline

502:  To answer your question about your hairline, I think you and your doctor made the right decision, and the final results should look great.  If I ever have a second transplant, I might also lower my hairline just a little bit.

Please keep posting pictures. I think you have potential for getting amazing results with your HT.

by Hair28
4/3/2008 8:53:04 PM

decision

I'm leaning towards getting an HT, but cost is a major factor.  I'm hoping something can be worked out.

by 502hairplease
2/3/2008 10:35:45 AM

Hair Loss

502hairplease,

Thank you for creating a hair loss weblog.  When I first started losing my hair, I was in denial.  But once reality hit in, I too was quite depressed about it and lost a lot of confidence.

Have you decided on a hair transplant yet?  I'm glad to hear that finasteride has slowed down or stopped your hair loss from progressing.  This is an important part of an overall long term hair restoration plan.

Bill - aka Bille