Acrobaz's - Profile page | Comments

Great Result

Really appreciate the detailed updates & photos. Really useful for those of us in the process of deciding on whether to take the plunge.

Wish you the best with it going forward.

thanks

by headfunk
9/8/2011 1:45:50 PM

Looks Great!

Acrobaz, as I've said before, I think your hair is looking very good! Glad to know you are happy with your results!

9/27/2010 3:00:34 AM

Great Result!

Acrobaz,
Thanks for updating your journal. This is a terrific result in my opinion. I personally like the "messy" style; I think it's quite youthful looking. Keep us posted!
Best,
Anthony (youngsuccess)

by Youngsuccess
2/28/2010 8:09:01 PM

10 Months

Acrobaz,

Thanks for taking and presenting new photos at 10 months.  While it's a little thin on one side, it's a definite improvement from where you were prior to surgery.  It also may continue to grow and thicken up over the next couple of months.  If not, I'm sure another thousand to 1500 grafts should really improve on the density you have.

12/14/2009 1:41:28 PM

This is nice.

Huge difference in the 8.5 and pre op shots.

You must be thrilled.

by byehair
10/29/2009 2:15:51 PM

8 Months

Acrobaz,

Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress.  It looks like you've had some scar stretching in particular on the one side and that some areas are growing faster than others.  Hopefully the sparse areas will catch up in the next couple of months as your hair transplant matures.  Be sure to keep in regular contact with Dr. Feller to discuss your progress and any concerns you may be having.

Best wishes for successful growth in the coming months.

10/18/2009 10:52:16 PM

looking good!

hey man, progressing well.
will be keeping an eye on your site!
cheers

andy

by andy h
9/23/2009 5:55:39 PM

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you!!!!   ...for posting your info and especially your honesty  an forthrightness (if such a word exists). I really appreciate it.

Your "Top of head in direct sunlight." is extremely appreciated.

THANK YOU !   It looks great !

by Very Thankful
8/15/2009 3:32:05 PM

Looking Good

Acrobaz,

It looks like you've seen some nice changes in the last couple of months.  I can't wait to see what it looks like a few short months from now.

Keep us posted!

7/19/2009 11:02:13 PM

The Emergence of Hair Growth

Acrobaz,

The long wait for signs of growth is over.  Now you just have to be patient and trust that month by month things will improve slowly over time.

I look forward to seeing how it turns out :-)

Bill (Bill)

6/27/2009 11:35:57 PM

Good progress

Great job and progressing very nicely. Its encouaging for me to see people returning to their pre op state so quickly after shave down. I've 7 weeks , 8 max to return close to my original stage so hoping the MSM does its job.

by Lastchance
5/29/2009 10:13:56 AM

10 Weeks

Acrobaz,

You're right where I'd expect you to be at 10 weeks.  Your scar seems to be fully concealed at your current hair length too.

Keep us posted on your progress!

5/10/2009 11:05:22 PM

Nice

Great pics - keep them coming!

by Spex
5/1/2009 9:41:09 AM

Looking good

Acrobaz,

Your hair is coming along nicely.  Another fine example of Dr Fellers
work!It seems we have a similar situation.   I had a surgery with Dr
Feller about 3 weeks after you and all your comments in your posts are
exactly what I am going through.  My hairs are jumping ship as well( i
am 20 days post op).  Lets hope they come back soon!  Stay well and
keep us updated!

-Yankeesfan

by Yankeesfan
3/28/2009 11:30:41 AM

Looking good

Hey looking good dude. I (and I am sure everyone else) appreciates the honest pictures and commentary. Keen to see how you get on through the coming months.
Best of luck.
Andy

by Andy
3/16/2009 5:08:00 PM

Acrobaz,
Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Feller.

Your surgical photos look nice and clean.  Now that you are past the 10 day point, all you have to do is wait - which most consider to be the hardest part - including me.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Bill (Bill)

3/9/2009 12:57:04 AM

Congrats

Looks good man. Feller does a really clean job. I finished mine on the 17th too and I definitely have more redness - which is the worst part at this point.

Congrats.

by Abe
3/1/2009 12:58:15 PM

Congrats and a question

Looks great and congratulations!!! I have an appointment with Dr. Feller next week. I will most likely need about the same number of grafts as you since I am in the same situation it seems. Did Dr. Feller require you to shave the donor area? Can I ask, how you are handling the secrecy of your HT post op? That is,are you concerned that the recipient area and donor scar will be obvious becasue of the shaving?

Thanks and once again, congratulations!!!

by Mark