Bonkerstonker's - Profile page | Comments

Congrats Bonker!

Good luck! You're hair is going to be even more awesome than it already is.

2/3/2014 3:00:27 AM

Best of luck for future !

Looks like you finally got your results believe me from your latest pictures no one gets a hint thats you ever had ahair-loss problem.
Hope for your great future.
Dr. Hasson my fav as well .
but beyond my reach im a pakistani settled in saudi arabia.
hope some day ill get him.

by Khurram
11/2/2012 7:31:04 AM

Congrats on the Second Round with Dr. Hasson

Bonker,
Best of luck on your latest HT! Thanks for keeping us all posted on your progress. Can't wait to see the finished product. David

3/3/2012 10:39:11 PM

Just had another surgery to boost up

I've just recently had another 2160 grafts so i'm gonna put up pre op pictures and 6 months pictures in 6 months.

by bonkerstonker
2/24/2012 3:30:53 PM

Need some more pic latest ones

Hey ,

Congo it seem to have got utlimate results and that you in your 1st Ht itself great ..... Can you share some of your latest pic preferable without haircut

by sam
2/24/2012 10:54:14 AM

It'll all come good

The shockloss around the scar will sort itself out along with the growth. My shockloss took about 6 months to sort out. 5,300 is a lot of trauma but it will come good. As you know, the growth takes a good while, it 9 months before I could really notice mine was coming good...at 5 months I was still wondering.

Good luck over the next few months!

by Johnny B
7/21/2011 12:21:43 PM

Thanks

Yes it's all good it is very early in the game but i'd feel more comfortable if i got the lucky quick start and shockloss sorted.

by bonkerstonker
6/26/2011 2:11:51 PM

Hang in There!

Shock loss sucks but you'll recover! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope you'll have early growth.

6/25/2011 4:22:09 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated

Looking forward to seeing your 6-8 month pics. Looking good!

by Guest
4/29/2011 2:20:27 PM

Big Changes are in Store for You!

Can't wait to see the results. Happy growing!

4/2/2011 5:10:15 AM

Quality

Looks like you are gonna have an excellent result. Really pleased that Vernikos didn't butcher you either as Norton messed me up bad, but that was Norton himself.
Looking forward to seeing results!

by Sparky