Brainfried's - Profile page | Comments

pictures not showing!

hey man, would love to see your latest pictures but they arent showing at all. could you reupload?

by mynameisrich
5/12/2015 10:42:40 PM

pictures not showing!

by mynameisrich
5/12/2015 10:42:40 PM

Wow!

What a result bro, enjoy!

by Levrais
11/20/2011 1:02:30 PM

You've Come a Long Way!

Congratulations! You hair is looking great already and you still have at least three months of continued maturation. Glad to see things are working out well.

8/28/2011 11:07:51 PM

Not Over Yet!

You will definitely see more growth and maturation. Keep us posted!
David

6/5/2011 4:07:55 AM

Keep in touch

Hi,
Congrats on the transplant. I am from same city, even though my profile lists a different one. We are 10 days apart on our transplants. I ve got it done on Nov 11th.
Lets keep in touch!
Goodluck!

by Good Hair
12/21/2010 3:50:34 PM

Nice Update

Glad to hear things are going well so far. Stay positive and try not to look in the mirror too often. :)

12/5/2010 12:39:14 AM

Re: FlyGuy

Thanks FlyGuy,
I've ben somewhat neurotic about making sure to take all the right steps to get the healing done as fast as possible.  Looks like it's working!.  I hope it continues with little shedding!  I hope no shedding but we'll see a bout that!

by BrainFried
12/1/2010 3:44:39 AM

healing nicely

It looks like things are healing nicely. Once all the scabs are off you'll look very presentable. If I heal like that by day 7, I'll be very pleased! Congrats!

by flyguy
11/30/2010 9:45:52 AM

Swelling

The swelling is normal starts around 2.  Ice will make a huge difference.   Happy growing!

by Levrais
11/24/2010 1:49:23 PM

Glad I did It. Wasn't bad as i thought it would be

Thanks,It is still freaky to me that i did this but i'm 100% glad I did and while it's only been one day and who knows what the future holds i'm still very positive about it allĀ

by BrainFried
11/24/2010 1:22:57 AM

Good Luck!

Thanks for starting a website to share your progress. Best of luck! Dr. Arocha does great work. I look forward to seeing your after pics.

11/22/2010 3:24:21 AM