Capelli11's - Profile page | Comments

A Thing of Beauty!

Looking good Cap! You're inspiring me to get some more density myself.

8/19/2012 10:45:36 PM

Looks great

Your hair looks great! Very full and natural. It must be nice not
to have to use toppik. Congrats and can't wait to see how the coming months
photo's.

I had a procedure done before and the results were not that great.
I learned more about HT's after my procedure and now have decided to go with
Dr. Rahal. I know he's one of the best but I'm still nervous because of what
happened my first go. It was horrible, but not as good as it could have been if
I found Dr. Rahal the first time around.

by AGL77
8/9/2012 1:59:48 PM

dense and thick but...

This is very thick but it does not look natural. I do not wish to be rude but it looks like the hairline has a lot of implants that have more than one hair and they look clumpy. I have read that they might soften with time so hopefully that will be the case for you. It is still early I guess but maybe you could go to Dr. Umar for nape hair to make it softer? Good luck.

by dj22
7/14/2012 4:42:30 PM

Looking Good Cap!

Congrats on getting the results you deserve!

5/13/2012 9:53:49 PM

I'm Impressed!

One of the finest 4 months results I've seen. Can't wait for the one year mark! Congrats!

4/17/2012 2:15:15 AM

good choice

I think you made a wise choice of going with dense packing, 4000+ in an area of about 65sq CM. I did the same and I don't regret my choice. Who wants to go through this twice. The best for me was between month 5 and 6, so good growing.  I was a little worried that my hairline was maybe too straight,  but i see you made a similar decision. good luck! and keep us posted

by nutstoo
3/13/2012 3:10:11 PM

Better than expected

Closely following this. I got a feeling this would be better than you would expect it to be.
Patience, brother.

by headbanger guy
3/9/2012 12:32:14 PM

Looking good

Cap this looks like some decent early growth.  This is the fun part from here on out.

by Levrais
3/7/2012 10:20:33 PM

Love This Hairline!

I have to agree with what's already been said. Your hairline looks amazing. Can't wait to see the results. Best of luck!

12/22/2011 4:21:09 AM

Lookin Awesome

Capelli, Hope everything is good.  Saw your updated pics and it's looking great!  Awesome hairline and everything looks perfect!  Stitches almost out so that must be a relief.

Happy Holidays and Happy Growing buddy.

by Sean
12/17/2011 4:44:37 PM

One Serious Hairline

That is one serious Hairline. Well done on going the agressive hairline.

You have given me inspiration to re think my approach from minor FUE to a full one FUT 4,000.

Keep the pics coming.

Also would love a before/after photo of the wrinkles disapearing from forehead tightening (ie mini facelift). It could be good for all of us :)

by ParraPhil
12/15/2011 7:58:23 PM

Good luck I am right behind you

Capelli...Good luck I am scheduled to get my surgery done about a month after you so we will be able to track each others progress. I am getting my hairline restored and adding density to the frontal third. I am really excited and very confident in Dr. Rahal's clinic. Your pre-op hairline looks nice. You are almost there!

by Matt
11/7/2011 9:17:25 PM

Thanks Sean

Thanks Sean!!!  I can't wait...little nervous but also
very excited to just have this procedure done and hopefully put hairloss at
least for now out of my thoughts...!  I am currently taking Propecia and
it is hopefully holding my hair for the most part outside of the hairline which
needs some help...hence the HT!  I'll keep everyone posted!!!

by Capelli11
10/27/2011 10:31:41 PM

Almost there...

Hairline design looks great.  You are almost there.  December is around the corner and you will be in the doctors chair that will forever change your hair for the better.  You are in great hands with Dr. Rahal being your surgeon.  I can't wait to see your updates.

Are you going to be taking anything (i.e.:  biotin, rogaine, finasteride, MSM, green tea, nizoral shampoo, nioxin shampoo, etc etc) after your procedure and when it is safe to do so?

by Sean