Corvettester's - Profile page | Comments

Update

Greeting,
Pant chance of getting an update on your FUE procedure?

by Jay
3/10/2013 10:10:21 PM

Thx

Thank you for the great detail and photos.

by Jay
12/15/2012 8:15:22 PM

Awesome looking hair

Your hair looks awesome.
Has your doctor ever brought up the possibility that you may lose the hair behind the transplanted area and risk not having enough donor hair?  I see people of old age who thinned even on the back, supposedly the permanent area, and this is the source of my primary hesitation to take the plunge.

by Cop Toplar
12/12/2012 9:53:15 AM

good lluck!

your looks good. good luck on the continual growth on the second ht! im concerned about mine now that its long, and i always like to wear long hair parted. so im goin back for a second ht too. i just hope my dr. can jam lots more hair in.
the hairline design you got looks awesome!

by youngandy
3/7/2012 6:58:04 PM

Thanks for Keeping Us Updated!

Looking good Corv! I'm really looking forward to following this to its final outcome. Happy growing!

2/13/2012 12:24:37 AM

Looking good

Starting to look good mate, hairlines looking nice and the scar looks non existent!

by Sparky
2/11/2012 6:40:32 PM

Just wanted to say thank you for putting such a detailed blog on here. The un-edited pictures make the stages easier to understand and the results much more visible. For someone trying to understand what to expect this blog is great.

Would it be possible to contact you via email to ask some questions about some details you haven't covered?

Thanks again.

by Questions
8/22/2011 2:47:09 PM

TOP BANANA!!!!

Corv,

I'm looking forward to watching this one develop! Excellent site and HUGE respect for unedited pics.

Spot on,

Jessie

by Jessie
8/12/2011 10:36:31 AM

Congrats on HT #2!

Corv, Congrats on HT #2. Looks like it's going to turn out great!  Hope to see you back on the forums soon.

by Salami
8/11/2011 9:33:42 PM

Looks good Corv!

Looks really good Corv.  I think you are the kind of candidate that makes a straight/lower hairline more appropriate.  You already have a good head of hair and it looks like your loss has stabilized.  So I say go for it!  Thanks for keeping us posted.

by aaron1234
8/11/2011 4:00:45 PM

Leftside

Hey man i think the left side sticks up because when it was planted it was pointing up. and your right the density is still light. my 1st HT was just like that.. i went to Rahal for 2nd HT for density. ill update you when it all grows. maybe you can go to him too for density.

by nobody
7/24/2011 12:30:45 AM

Fod has gone....result my friend!

Wow, it looks really natural and I'd say you have achieved what you set out to do, lower the frame around your face. The lower hairline suits you, the slickback look really highlights it.

Good for you!

by Johnny B
7/21/2011 12:33:21 PM

Thanks for Keeping Us Updated!

Corv, thanks for continuing to provide detailed updates on your progress. I'm sure future hair restoration patients will find your experience valuable. I know you have postponed your second HT and I think that was a good move. You never know what may develop in the meantime. Best of luck!

6/25/2011 4:40:01 AM

Wow

This is coming along GREAT!  It's looking good and I am sure you are satisfied so far, more growth to come and it's only gonna get better.  Awesome so far.  Congrats and good luck!

by Sean
5/1/2011 7:56:30 PM

nice

looking good bro, coming along nicely

sure feels good to comb that wet hair back in the mirror, doesn't it ?

by ES
4/19/2011 2:39:16 AM

Looking good

Nice.

by guest
4/11/2011 8:29:17 PM

Looking Good!

I've already said this on your forum post but your hair is looking better already! You must be very excited to see the final results.

2/28/2011 1:59:27 AM

Result

You should have a pretty good result. You have way more hair than I did when I had my surgery 6 months ago. You'll be quite happy around the 6 month mark.

Jason aka Baldframe

by Jason
11/18/2010 4:20:13 PM

great hairline design!

That's going to be an awesome looking hairline once it all grows out!  You and your Doc did a great job on the design!  Heal and grow well!

by Dodger
10/22/2010 2:28:17 PM

Sweet!!!

I dig that hairline! I'm looking forward to seeing this progress. I hope you'll keep us updated. Try to settle in and gear up for the loooonnnnggg wait. Best of luck!

10/19/2010 2:09:10 AM

First off, thanks for sharing the post and preop pics.  The work looks great.  I think the design of the hairline is awesome.  Definitely will look great in the months to come.  Look forward to seeing the progress.  Congrats, and again, it looks awesome.

by Sean
10/18/2010 10:37:04 PM

Good Luck!

Congrats on your decision to take control of your hair loss. I look forward to following your progress. Great to see the NY pics in your profile. I was born in Brooklyn and still have lots of family there. Spent a lot of time there and NYC is one of my fav places on the planet.

10/18/2010 12:03:41 AM

procedure

Good luck on your procedure tomorrow bud. You're in great hands. Looking forward to following your progress!

by hairlossguy222