Crown-Royal's - Profile page | Comments

Glad to hear you are happy thus far. It's looking good.

8/27/2013 12:21:21 AM

You case is very similar to mine

Hi Crown

your case is very similar to mine. Maybe mine is a bit smaller and I only got 2000uf's. I'm also 34 and similar hair

You can find my case under cachaco on the homepage

Good luck and  keep posting us about your progress. I am 4 weeks ahead of you :)

by Cachaco
4/12/2013 4:46:23 AM

Congratulations!

Glad to hear that your second op with Dr. Feller was as pleasant as the first. Keep us posted on your progress.

3/19/2013 4:24:01 AM

Much Better

Hey man, looks awesome and I am sure you expected a lot more, but some nanogen and you are golden!

by Amped
2/15/2011 11:01:50 PM

14 Months

Crown Royal,

Thanks for going the distance and posting your final results.  Honestly, the area of baldness in the crown was immense prior to transplanting.  Though 3500 grafts sounds like a lot, it takes a great quantiy of grafts to create any real illusion of density in the crown.  But you have definitely come a long way since prior to your procedure.

Another procedure will certainly help add more density.  Based on the photos, I'd suggest another 3000 or

9/27/2009 10:02:25 PM

10 Months

Crown Royal,

You've really come a long way since before any surgery.  Congratulations on a miraculous transformatkion.  I trust you are thrilled with your results.

5/31/2009 9:49:32 PM

Looks good

Looks great, even under wet and harsh light it looks very good.  There's a definate improvement from your 8 month pics.  I've had 2 surgeries to the crown so yes you should see more improvement for the next 2-4 months.  I think for the crown you will always have certain angles where it doesn't look perfect but even at this point I don't think anyone would look at you and see a guy with a bald spot so that in itself is a huge improvement from where you started.

by Michael
5/31/2009 2:38:25 PM

Looks Great!

Crown Royal,

As I said on the forum, your crown is really improving nicely month by month.

Congratulations for eliminating ever having a bald crown from the equation :-).

If you're not already on it, I'd encourage you to consider finasteride and/or minoxidil to help prevent further hair loss.

1/25/2009 3:02:39 PM

4 Months

Crown Royal,

There is already an improvement from the 3rd to the 4th month, and as you know, this is only the tip of the iceburg.

Enjoy the next several months as you see your crown get thicker and thicker.  I personally miss this part of the hair transplant journey.

Keep us posted!

11/29/2008 11:30:15 PM

3 Months

Crown

Thanks for keepnig us updated on your progress.  Though there isn't much progress from your 2nd to 3rd month I can see some pimples forming which is a sign of hair growth to come in the following months :).  Hang in there and enjoy the ride coming over the next few months.

10/26/2008 1:06:50 PM

Healing

Crown,

It looks like you are healing very nicely for only 8 days after surgery.

Heal and grow well.

8/10/2008 3:05:44 PM

Crown,

Congratulations on yuor recent hair transplant with an elite surgeon.  Your postoperative work looks nice and clean.

I know you mentioned on the forum about trying to pull it off so nobody knows about it.  It's quite possible that this will work since nobody in my family really knew the level of my hair loss since I wore a hat just about everywhere.  Only my wife and a few close friends I confided in knew about it going in.

Keep us posted on your

8/3/2008 11:56:48 PM

good choice

i had a ht 7-30-08 1500 grafts,thanks to the techniques in hair transplant finally we can do something about it,

by angel