Dewayne's - Profile page | Comments

Solid

Dewayne,
Your results look very good.  There is a noticeable improvement.  Has there been much change since the 10 mo. mark?  Will be going for round two?  Take care.
aaron1234

by aaron1234
9/18/2009 11:51:39 AM

Looks Great

Looking good Dewayne - night and day difference.

Congratulations to you!  Thanks also for all your insight and help you've proved to hair loss sufferers on our forum.  You certainly deserve the great results you've received.

2/15/2009 12:28:20 PM

update

Hi Dwyane, time for an update please

by stamos
1/29/2009 8:46:48 AM

5month

Hi Dwyane,

I think you are progressing well..you will see a huge difference around 8th month..goodluck

by transplant_dude
9/24/2008 9:09:54 PM

3.5 Months

Dewayne,

It appears that you are just at the beginning of some newly awaited hair growth.  Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress and thanks for all your helpful continual contributions on our hair los forum.  You certainly deserve the nice head of hair you have coming.

7/13/2008 8:43:45 PM

HT

Prepare for your hair growth ride :) those babies are just starting to wake up from slumber time..

by Trimox
7/11/2008 7:45:25 PM

Thanks for posting photos

Looks great! Dr Cooley does excellent work. Thanks for posting. Look forward to the photos at 4 and 6 months.

by go4it
4/29/2008 11:49:55 PM

Very clean @ 1 mo.

Especially considering the plugs you had removed, your HT is amazingly undetectable here at 1 mo.. I've seen others who are still going through some serious red/pink, lingering donor ugliness, etc. at this point. My experience with Cooley's work 1 mo. after yours has been almost identical. I'm only 12 days in at this point. Am stoked about being as clean as yours is at 1 mo..

I bet you are going to be seriously happy with how you look by about 6 mo.. You're gonna look 10 yrs younger -

by graftme
4/28/2008 8:44:54 AM

Hair Transplant

Dewayne,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Cooley.  Things are looking nice and normal for only 1 month post-op.  Now the wait begins.  Remember to keep patient as sometimes we will look worse before we look better.  But rest assured, when all is said and done, you will have more hair than when you began :)

Keep us posted!

4/28/2008 1:06:01 AM

Topical Finasteride?

Dewayne,

Thank you for creating a hair loss weblog.  I can't say that I've ever heard of a topical finasteride treatment.  Are you sure Dr. Griffin didn't prescribe you oral finasteride and topical minoxidil?  I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any studies on topical finasteride but I do know that oral finasteride (1mg) has been a proven treatment for hair loss.

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery with Dr. Cooley.  You will be in good hands.

2/20/2008 10:02:51 AM