Dodger's - Profile page | Comments

FUE decision

Dodger

Your result so far is very good - you must be pleased.

I am considering having a consultation with Shapiro as they are one of highly rated practices which do FUE.  On their website they mention FUE as ideal for minor work - I see you had over 2000 grafts which I assume isn't regarded as minor.  I am a similar age (41) to you and ideally I would like to avoid the linear scar in case I find in 10-15 yrs I would prefer to have hair very short all over due to future loss.

What were you main considerations re FUE v strip?

thanks

Matt

by Matt
3/27/2011 10:15:52 AM

Nice Haircut!

That's an enviable result Dodger. Kudos!

3/12/2011 2:41:55 AM

Happy for You!

Things are still looking great at 8 months. I'm happy to hear that you've still got some new growth coming in. Keep us posted!

2/14/2011 1:26:30 AM

Nice!

Happy to see things are still going well. As I've said before, your hair looks great! All the best!

1/10/2011 11:40:35 PM

very nice!

your hairline looks super!! :)

by krapok
1/9/2011 12:59:06 PM

YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT, BUDDY!

My Friend, your hair looks awesome!  Thank you for posting these excellent pics.  I am considering having an FUE transplant sometime in the future, although, I still haven't undecided on which Doctor to choose for the procedure. I hope more patients like you post their FUE results by the top Docs in the business, Dr Rahal, Dr Bijan, Feller (He is too expensive!), Shapiro.

by Hussain
1/8/2011 5:14:22 PM

Great Transformation!

I'm not surprised that your girlfriend is blown away by your change. Comparing your befores to where you are now is night and day. I'm thrilled for you!

12/13/2010 12:37:31 AM

Looks Great!

Thanks for updating! Your hair is looking fantastic!

11/13/2010 11:41:46 PM

Lookin good man!

by Levrais
10/8/2010 5:42:07 PM

how noticable

Paul,

Thank you for the comments and reaching out.

I had my 3 day FUE procedure done on a Mon, Tuesday and Wednesday and I took the rest of that week off to recover and relax at home.  I did have some mild pain and discomfort in my donor area up to about day 7 or 8 post-op, but nothing that was too painful for me not to go back to work.

by Dodger
9/26/2010 2:18:49 PM

How noticable is it that you had the procedure

Thanks for your posts and pics.

I am organising to have 1500 grafts transplanted by FUE in November. I am going to Dr. Melike Kulahci who has been recomended on this site.

I have very similar hair to yourself, so was wondering how long after the procedure did you go back to work ? Did anyone comment or could tell you had the procedure?

I have allot of client meetings and am in front of people quiet a bit. Could you let

by Paul
9/25/2010 7:36:27 AM

David

Thanks David!  appreciate the comments!  Best of luck to you as well!

-Dodger

by Dodger
9/12/2010 4:55:00 PM

Making Progress!

Although you're still early in the game, I see a noticeable improvement over your pre-ops. Happy growing!

9/12/2010 12:13:52 AM

Right on Track!

In another month you should begin to see some truly positive changes. I look forward to your continued updates! Best of luck!

8/16/2010 4:59:12 AM

Looks Like You're Right on Track!

Thanks for the timely update! Things seem to be progressing on schedule! Looking forward to the next update!

7/12/2010 1:22:31 AM

Levrais

Levrais,

Thank you for the comment and compliment!  I will definitely continue to post my updates, pictures and feedback.  Feel free to contact me ay anytime.  Best of luck in your decision on which Doc to choose moving forward.  I thought Dr. Ron and the entire staff at SMG were awesome.

Thanks again,

Dodger

by Dodger
6/15/2010 10:24:04 PM

great looking work

Looks great!  Im interested in your progress because I am considering the fue method also and I have a similar hairloss pattern.  Your doctor is one that I am considering however I noticed that many or most of his patients who posted on this site stop posting after a short time.  I look forward to seeing your results.  Thanks for posting.

by Levrais
6/15/2010 9:42:55 PM

Thank you!

TakingThePlunge,

Thank you for the comment and kind words!  Best of luck to you with your 2nd procedure.  I hope we both get the desired results!  Best wishes man!

-Dodger

by Dodger
6/12/2010 12:33:50 PM

Looking Good!

Dodger,
Great hairline! It's going to frame your face nicely when it grows in. Best of luck and keep us posted!

6/12/2010 12:27:22 AM