Gemini2's - Profile page | Comments

Congratulations!

I'm happy to know that you continue to be pleased with your results. Comparing your before and afters, it's easy to see that you've made a complete transformation. Best of luck!

9/27/2010 3:11:10 AM

Re:"Excellent Progress!"

Hey There, David!
Thanks so, SO much for your comment--it was very encouraging! Good to know you were still experiencing growth/density even at 14 months--that gives us Faith!
Yes, Paul and I are hopeful and encouraged by the results we have experienced so far--especially the gains we've made in health and density in the past three weeks or so...!
You are right--we've already seen considerable progress, and we are trying not to focus on our density/low-graft-yield/patchiness

by --Peter ("Gemini2")
8/16/2010 11:36:56 AM

Excellent Progress!

You guys have both made excellent progress I think. I know you have concerns about density but your before and afters are night and day. I wish you continued improvement. I know my hair continued to mature even beyond 14 months. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

8/16/2010 4:40:31 AM

Thanks So Much!

Thanks so much, Man!
Looking forward to (hopefully still a good deal of) the next 4 months of growth and density!!
Will keep you posted!!

by Gemini2
6/6/2010 1:24:48 PM

Looks awesome!

Your hair looks great...congratulations dude!

by Alex
6/6/2010 12:23:17 PM

Thanks guys!

Thanks so much, gents!!

We are SO EXCITED (and impatient!) to see the results!
Neither "Gemini1" nor I can WAIT!
We'll definitely keep you posted!!

Best to you!
--"Gemini2"

by Gemini2
11/4/2009 8:17:03 AM

looking good

looking forward to seeing your results!
post op pics looked nice and dense.

good luck

andy

by andy h
11/3/2009 4:43:43 PM

Gemini2,

Congratulations on selecting an excellent surgeon to perform your hair transplant.  When you get a chance, if you have any photos of your scalp after surgery to present, we'd love to see them.

Heal and grow well!

9/27/2009 10:07:27 PM

Great story

This is awesome, twins having it done the same day by the same doc.
Did you flip a coin to see who went first, LOL?  I'd rather go second,
it is like giving Dr. Hasson a practice head!  Not that he needs one,
you guys are in the best of hands.  Congrats and keep us posted!

by pghdon