Hairgoesnothing's - Profile page | Comments

months 7-8-9

ok, thanks. do you have any updated pics for months 7-8-9?
thanks

by asl
4/9/2012 4:57:50 PM

Reply to "Shave side" comment

The scar looks pretty good (next to invisible at #3) but if I shave it down to a #1, it will show ( a very fine red line).  I am getting a second precedure done at the end of May.  I will post pictures of the scar with a shaved head at this point.

Regards

by Hairgoesnothing
4/8/2012 9:41:52 PM

shave side

looks good so far. can u buzz the sides to a level 1 so that i see the how the scar looks(if any). i am thinking about getting this procedure done.

by asl
4/8/2012 5:06:03 PM

Wow!

I can't believe it's only been 6 months! Your hair looks amazing already. Congrats!

1/29/2012 4:07:26 AM

The hairline has about 50 grafts per square centimeters and it tappers off towards the back from there.  I don’t know what percentage has grown so far but I still get some pimple and there is also little hairs also growing.  So there is still some growth to come.

by Hairgoesnothing
1/26/2012 12:33:04 PM

What % of grafts has grown so far?

Hi, looks like very good progress.  5600 grafts is huge.  Do you know how many grafts per cm square you got and what percentage of them has grown so far?

by Toplar
1/25/2012 12:08:26 PM

Happy to Hear Things are Going Well!

Thanks for updating us on your progress. Everything is looking very goodl

10/10/2011 4:32:04 AM

Updates?

Any updates..I was expecting them every week!!how are things going

by Andy
10/8/2011 6:13:27 AM

Looking Good!

It's very impressive that Dr. Rahal and his staff attended to you daily after your surgery! Happy to hear things are going well. Best of luck!

7/31/2011 8:01:16 PM

Congratulations!

As expected, Dr. Rahal's work looks clean and refined. Very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and I look forward to following your progress. Best of luck!

7/27/2011 3:43:10 AM