KA's - Profile page | Comments

Keep Calm & Scalp Clean

Hi, this is dtyn (blog here by the same name). I think you still have hope, probably your hair grows slower than usual.
Go to a good hair stylist and show him/her your problem. They can cut it well and improve the look.
Be sure to keep your hair really clean - I (still) wash 2x a day as I live in a hot and humid climate. Good luck!

by dtyn
2/18/2014 9:20:35 AM

Still Time for Improvement

Don't get discouraged. You've still got time to see improvement. Hairs that have already grown in will continue to thicken and darken in the coming months. There's no doubt that you've seen a major improvement from where you started.
Have you been in touch with Dr. Path about your concerns? If not, I suggest doing so. He's got a excellent track record and will stand behind his work int he even your results are truly subpar but I think you'll continue to see improvement for the next few months.

2/18/2014 3:24:04 AM

yo

DEFINITE improvement from month 4 - 6, it's looking great dude!
wait a few more months and you'll really be happy, but even now, it's looking a lot better than before the HT

by mynameisrich
11/12/2013 3:12:58 PM

Way Too Early to Panic...

Try not to get too worried at this point. You still have a lot more to come and, by the looks of it, you've already made some nice progress. Give it a few more months.

11/11/2013 3:27:51 AM

WHY ARE YOU WORRIED?

YOUR HAIR LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE STILL. JUST REMEMBER THAT!

by Chael
11/7/2013 7:01:25 PM

Not Nearly Finished...

I know from personal experience how stressful it can be waiting for a hair transplant to mature. But, let me assure you that 5 months is still very early days. What you are seeing is not nearly the final result I'm sure.
Try to relax and not over think things. You will not begin to see what your final result will look like for several more months.
Best of luck!

10/13/2013 11:05:36 PM

Hang in There!

I know how tough it is in the early days after hair transplant surgery but it gets better. Just keep you mind on how good it's going to look in a few months.

6/3/2013 12:21:09 AM

Temples

Do you know how many grafts used on temples?  I am curious how the temples will come out.  The framing of your face looks well.  Wish you a great outcome.

by Merakli
5/29/2013 9:22:45 AM

Best of luck!

You're in good hands, Dr Path is one of the best.
Are you from the UK? just an assumption, anywho please keep us updated, can't wait to see how this turns out :)

by mynameisrich
5/20/2013 6:55:23 PM

Nice Work!

I'm sure this is going to be a home run! Dr. Path does amazing work. Please be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

5/19/2013 10:42:38 PM

Well done

I know how you feel man. I remember being traumatised by a bad haircut a few years ago when I was losing my hair. I literally wanted to kill the guy. What hairloss does to people eh! :P

You choose a great doc in Dr Path and the works looks really refined. You should be a very happy man in 6 months time!

Keep the updates coming.