PARKVIEW's - Profile page | Comments

Looks good!

Parkview,

Thanks for updating your patient website with 11 month photos.  Your results turned out magnificent and has now set the stage for number 2.

Congratulations again to you and I hope you'll chart the progress of your second hair transplant as well.

All the Best,

Bill (Bill)

11/29/2009 11:10:17 PM

5 Months

Parkview,

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your results so far.  Your hair looks great from the front so far, and you still have more growth and thickening to come.  Do you have any plans to go back for some crown work?

Keep us posted.

Associate Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

6/9/2009 9:50:08 PM

patience

congrats.

with a little patience, i'm sure things will be satisfactory for you.

looking forward to the 'new parkview' man.

best wishes.

apc

by apc
1/5/2009 4:39:42 PM

Congrats

Parkview,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Dorin.  His work always looks nice and clean.

You should certainly obtain a good amount of coverage however, given the large balding area, you may find yourself wanting more density.

But in many cases, even just a little bit in the crown can make a huge overall difference.  And you can always go back for more.

1/4/2009 3:41:56 PM

what is magic shampoo

hi you look like you will get a good result ,im interested in this magic shampoo could you tell me more about and where i can get it from please Graham lm on gbb-uk@hotmail.com

by best uk hairtransplant
1/2/2009 11:30:56 AM

Congratulations

Hey Parkview,

I think you will be very happy with Dr. Dorins work, I know I am. With me he was realistic as far as expectations and did not promise the moon.  I would say he underpromises and over delivers.  Good luck with your growth, I'm sure you will be happy with the results.

Take care