Rahal_UK_Patient's - Profile page | Comments

Impressive Transformation!

Rahal_UK_Patient,
I think your results are amazing. Congratulations!

8/16/2010 4:16:33 AM

Awesome Final Result

The 13 month pictures show a great result for the amount of grafts and your hair characteristics. Your hairloss is eliminated as you say. An undoubted success.

by Johnny B
8/15/2010 6:37:24 PM

Nice progress in last month

The difference between months 4 and 5 are great!  More to come in the next few!

by aaron1234
12/22/2009 9:41:26 PM

Looking good!

Rahal_UK_Patient,

Looking good so far my friend.  As you know, 5 months out from hair transplant surgery is still incredibly early.  There's much more to come :-).

I look forward to your next update.  But it looks like you already have some significant improvement right in time for the holidays :-)

All the Best,

12/14/2009 3:26:45 PM

4 MONTH UPDATE?

Derek, hope your progressing well. I've been following your blog, do you have an update for the 4 month mark?
All the best
l.g.

by l.g.
11/11/2009 11:39:55 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the support guys. I'll be keeping this up to date so you'll see progress. I agree, based on my experience and knowledge of the industry, that Rahal is top drawer.

by Rahal_UK_Patient
8/7/2009 12:21:22 PM

Nice, clean work

The work from Rahal looks very clean and tidy. Looks like you're going to have superb results! I'm also a Rahal patient (at 3 months today) and I'm very happy with my progress thus far. I think that you have exciting times to look forward to. Keep us posted!

by Mane Attraction
8/7/2009 9:06:56 AM

Thanks Bill

Thanks Bill, appreciate your comments. Thanks for the interest. I will keep the blog up to date so you'll see what's what.
Best wishes
Derek

by Rahal_UK_Patient
7/27/2009 11:51:50 AM

Rahal_UK_Patient,

Congratulations on selecting a world renowned surgeon to perform your hair transplant procedure.  I bet you're glad your past the awkard swelling stage :-).

I look forward to following your progress.

7/26/2009 11:44:10 PM

Excellent

Excellent

Congratulations on your fantastic hair transplant surgery. Seems, by the density of the recipient area, that your frontal/hairline region will be perfectly restored in just one single procedure. Just incredible. You should be very happy.

Only one question: How long should you wait until starting to use nizoral again?  You said that you must wait until the new hair grows, but this process could take 4 or 5 months to begin...

by william