Sierra6's - Profile page | Comments

I Wish You Luck!

I know you've been through a lot and I'm happy to hear that you are in contact with Dr. True. He is an excellent physician and I know he will do everything in his power to ensure the best possible results. I look forward to your next update.

10/13/2010 1:33:56 AM

My Thoughts...

Hi David,

Thank you for the continued interest. I am still quite disappointed with the result - particularly the growth in the mid scalp and crown areas. You should note that I only had 500 BHT grafts planted in the mid-scalp area. While I suspect that less than 15% of these have grown, new grafts are still begining to come through as late as this week. As such, I cannot conclusively comment on the result yet. Needless to say I'm hoping that more BHT will come through. So far, no

by Sierra6
10/12/2010 7:17:59 PM

What are your thoughts?

I've been watching your case. I know that you had some sub par work prior to seeing Dr. True. Given that your most recent procedure is BHT, how do you feel about the growth? Have you been in touch with Dr. True to discuss your results? If not, I recommend talking to him. All the best!

10/12/2010 1:32:25 AM

Don't Give Up Yet

There still may be time for new growth but it does seem as if there should be more sprouting in the crown by now. Have you been in touch with Dr. True to see what he says?

8/23/2010 2:36:30 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the good wishes guys! I'll keep adding pictures....its useful to show others how the BHT progresses.....

by Sierra 6
7/2/2010 8:42:41 PM

Progessing Nicely

I'm glad to see that, after so many disappointing experiences, you've found a quality physician to address your needs. You should have several more months of growth to look forward to. Keep us up on your progress. All the best.

6/27/2010 8:01:42 PM

Wishing you well

Hi Sierra

Just logged on to this website after along time away and noticed a fellow Irishman.  I;ve suffered at the hands of Irsh practitioners going back as far as 1987 (was your first surgery in Mid Abbey Street by any chance???).

Glad to see that BHT is working well for you.  Looks well already and I'm sure there's more to come.

Did you consider Umar in LA for bht?  Looks like he's getting some decent results but it's a long way to go for a consu

by Magoo