canadian_buba's - Profile page | Comments

Please Update w/ New Pics.

Man, your results look really good at the 7 month park...
Can you please update with new pictures? Also, can you post pictures of the scar (back and side view of your head)?
Your last post was 5 months ago. I'm sure it looks better now. Thank you!

by John
2/4/2010 2:03:46 AM

Looking great

THat is looking great...It might get even more thicker.....Great job !! I had mine done yesterday.
 Billfromcali

by Billfromcali
6/4/2009 3:28:32 PM

Congratulations!

Looks great! I had my procedure done with Dr Rahal in December 2008.. Dr Rahal is the best!

by Chantal
3/12/2009 11:07:30 AM

AFTER HT TOO

YOUR crusts  SHOULD HAVE GONE AT 3 WEEKS . STRAT ITCHING IT WITH YOUR HEAD gently  AND IT WILL FALL

by AVIRAN
2/4/2009 11:37:04 AM

Thanks

Hairline looks great - you must be really excited to see it grow in. I'll be following closely, as you have similar hairloss to myself. Thanks for the wellwishes!

by Swordfish
1/20/2009 12:24:15 PM

Rapid Healing

Canadian_Buba,

The work's looking nice and clean and healing phenominally well for only 4 days.

Keep us posted.

1/18/2009 1:46:08 PM

Good for you!

Hi Canadian_buba,

Thanks for messaging me and congrats on your upcoming hair transplant.  There are lot of good things said about Rahal.  Mine went well, I had no pain during the procedure. The next day, a little tightness in the donor area in which I used Motrin. Perhaps a bit itchy in the graft area over the past few days but thats about it!  It's not bad at all, more bark than bite for me!  Just follow the instructions by your doctor and remember

by Parkview
1/4/2009 7:45:20 PM

Canadian_Buba,

Congratulations for selecting a world class surgeon for your upcoming surgery.

I look forward to following your progress and watching your transformation.

1/4/2009 3:18:02 PM

Great Choice

Great choice!  Rahal is a top guy and youre in good hands.

Your decision will pay off in spades but remember:  patience is your enemy right now, lol.

Try not to look in the mirror every five seconds.

At five months you will have some idea of the growth pattern, and at eight months some idea of the eventual result.

Not easy waiting, but the anticipation aint bad.

by celeb hair vet