new2thissite's - Profile page | Comments

Oh this is amazing . I can't believe this. hair transplantion is really great.

by hair loss
4/29/2013 2:48:27 PM

Thanks

Thanks T.M. Hang in there. Four months is not that long in the process.

by new2thissite
4/9/2013 3:58:07 PM

LOOKING GREAT!!

From beginning to end....what a major difference and fantastic result! Thanks for posting new picture...this helps all of us who await this desired result [like me]!!! I am 4th month out from surgery and not too much change...hoping for this result! Thanks again!!!

by T.M.
4/9/2013 12:24:03 PM

Looks Good!

Your latest photos look very nice. How are you feeling about your result?

1/31/2011 4:20:18 AM

Satisfied?

new2thissite,
From my perspective, your hair looks greatly improved relative to pre-operation.  Are you satisfied overall (you haven't shared perspectives in a while)?
I also was/am a 5a who had a procedure performed by Dr Bernstein.
OriolesFan

by OriolesFan
1/14/2011 4:19:17 PM

Nice Hair!

Your hair is looking great! Thanks for the updates.

7/4/2010 1:21:27 AM

Hair Pulled Back

Eddie - As requested, here are pictures of hair pulled back.
I do not wear it pulled back.  I apologize for quality, I had to hold
hair back with one hand and take picture with other.

by new2thissite
6/20/2010 6:48:57 PM

Better pics needed!

Would really like to see your hair combed back instead of just the to the side combing. Can't judge your work at all.

by Eddie
6/1/2010 3:18:02 PM

Nice Head of Hair

new2thissite,

Congratulations on restoring a natural looking head of hair.  I'm very happy for you!

Thanks for going the distance and posting your final results! Dr. Bernstein really did a great job.

11/30/2009 12:23:40 AM

7 Months

new2thissite,

It looks like things have really improved a lot in the last couple of months.  Your hair is looking thicker and fuller now.  You have more coming over the next several months as well.

I look forward to seeing the final result.

6/21/2009 10:10:27 PM

Continued Improvement

new2thissite,

I guess you're not so new to this site anymore and certainly not new to hair transplant surgery :-).  Your hair is improving bit by bit every month as expected. 5 months is still the beginning, so expect some great things in the coming months.

4/12/2009 11:16:58 PM

well thats looking good

well that loooks great to how you was mate ,give it another few months and you will be jumping round with joy ,best of luck gra

by best uk hairtransplant
3/11/2009 8:46:41 PM

4 Month Update

new2thissite,
Thanks for sharing your progress with us and keeping your blog updated.

There hasn't been a lot of change in the last month or so, but you are still very early on in the process.

I hope you're not discouraged at this early stage.  I know plenty of patients whose growth didn't start until the 5th month and beyond.

Keep us posted.

Bill (Bill)

3/9/2009 12:54:24 AM

Great Shape

I can see some new growth and a definite improvement over your last post.

Your shock loss seems behind you and you'll soon be able to take advantage of the new growth.

It might be hard to believe at this point, but you will soon see some GREAT results. The next 9 months or so will be very exciting. It gets better every month.

You have 2400 perfectly placed grafts from the master.

Enjoy!

by Yogi
2/4/2009 7:33:11 AM

Right on track

Your healing process seems exactly as mine was. Your pinkness continues to wane. I see pimples which mean growth is on its way.

You are right on track IMHO.

Bernstein does excellent work and all customers seem VERY happy. Look up agentHarley - he just hit his one year mark. I'm at 8 & 1/2 months.

At the 4 month mark, I began to get that bearded feeling in my recipient area. The next month (5) was great as that is when the new, visible growth started.

by Yogi
2/3/2009 6:33:55 AM

Healing

new2thissite,

Postoperative redness and shock loss can be inconvenient but are perfectly normal.  Over the next couple months, things will heal and hair growth will start.

Keep the faith :-)

1/11/2009 12:53:37 PM

dont worry

the redness youre experiencing is normal.   From my own experience, i freaked out about the redness, but at six months i had growth and at eight months i was happy.

Its a waiting game.  Try not to look in the mirror every five  minutes.

One thing I'd suggest is taking a forty minute walk every night and getting lots of excercise and fresh air.  This takes your mind off the waiting game, and  gives you the natural high of physical fitne

by celeb hair vet
1/7/2009 5:37:58 PM

To: KH

KH-
I sent you an email the other day.  Let me know if you have additional questions.  You may want to post on the forum for comment/advice.

by new2thissite
12/14/2008 11:21:18 PM

Plug removal

I am in a similar situation as you were.Can you describe in detail as to how your plugs were removed.I have about 80 plugs in my frontal hairline which need to be removed and redistributed.As my hair is starting to thin up top they are becoming more noticeable.I have seen several doctors.I have been given different advice from every doctor.FUE to thin out the plugs,plug removal and suture and a brow lift,which scares me the most.From your last photos it seems that you might have a linear scar

by KH
12/10/2008 9:56:33 AM

Healing

new2thissite,

At this point, just about all the transplanted hairs seemed to have shed which is perfectly normal for this state.

You still have a good bit of redness, but this happens to some people and it may last up to a few months.

Keep us posted on your progress and heal and grow well :)

12/7/2008 12:40:02 PM

new2thissite,

Congratulations on your hair transplant and selecting a first-rate surgeon.

2400 grafts spread over a larger area should give you some nice coverage with some density, though you may find yourself wanting more and go back for a second surgery.

I'm looking forward to seeing your results grown out, as I'm sure you are even more :)

I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress.

Associate Pu

11/23/2008 1:24:24 AM

Looking good

Healing very well! You are gonna love the native hair that Dr.B left you with.

by Yogi
11/21/2008 7:24:10 PM

Keep your fingers crossed

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Nevertheless Dr. Bernstein has a great reputation and I strongly believe you've made a great choise!
Neo