newhairplease's - Profile page | Comments

Happy for You!

Looks great! Glad to hear you are thrilled.

12/30/2012 3:10:23 AM

Very Nice!

You're right, it is still early and already you're getting some good results. Congrats! Keep us posted.

5/13/2012 8:49:37 PM

going to be great!

I bet you are going to have a great result!
Happy growth!

by Justeone
3/14/2012 1:30:48 PM

good choice

Good idea to go for a mega session. Much better to get it done on the first try than having to go back and endure the whole growth process over and over again. The hardest part is the redness...it seems to stay forever...at least it did for me: the redness was the hardest part for me. Also don't expect miracles until AFTER the fifth month. All, it will do is make you doubt the success of your operation, which really cannot be judged until AT least the fifth month, if not much much more

by nutstoo
2/28/2012 4:45:49 AM

I am right there with you

NewHairPlease I will be getting around 3,000 grafts in the hairline and the frontal third on 1/17/12, so I will be right in front of you and might run into you when I come in for follow ups. It will be exciting as we can track our progress together throughout the year. I think we have chosen a great surgeon and should be very happy with our final outcome. Best of luck to you.

Matt

by Patiently Waiting
11/15/2011 11:56:24 PM

Thanks Sean

Thanks a lot Sean. Yes, seeing these recent 4000 graft cases they Dr Rahal keeps producing is extremely encouraging. I'm ready for it to get here!!

by Newhairplease
11/4/2011 1:58:12 PM

Wish you the best!

Newhairplease, I can't wait to see your megasession results here.  It's gonna look outstanding and I know you probably can't wait.  I read that you are looking forward to getting 4,000 grafts with Dr. Rahal?  Have you seen the 4,000 graft results just posted with Dr. Rahal?  They look insanely good.  I think when you get those grafts, you won't need anything anymore and hairloss would be a thing of the past.  Your scalp looks pretty stable for your age and I think your really good to go.  You are almost there.  Can't wait to see your progress and updates.

by Sean
11/4/2011 12:54:53 PM

Thanks Aaron

Thanks Aaron!! Yeah I'm stoked about Dr Rahal surgery. Thanks for the comment!

by Newhairplease
10/15/2011 7:28:34 AM

Wo oh!

Newhairplease, I must say your crown looks pretty good considering the work was done 20 yers ago.  Sort of impressed with out it stood the test of time.  Of course, it won't be anything close to what you are gonna get with Rahal.

by aaron1234
10/14/2011 11:49:12 PM

Thanks MR

I know it will be a great result! Im just having a hard time waiting!

by NEWHAIRPLEASE
7/15/2011 8:33:53 PM

Good luck

I have similar crown and pattern to yourself so interested to see how you get on with Dr Rahal. I too am waiting 6 months (started meds fairly recently) from now before possibly having a HT. With that number of grafts you should be looking at a fantastic result (fingers crossed) I hope. Good luck.

by MRA13
7/15/2011 2:43:10 PM

Thanks David and RC

Thanks guys...I will be staying in Ottawa for at least seven nights in January..I will post daily updates while I am there as I am just planning on taking it easy at " The Foxbar ". I am from the south so I am hoping I get to see some good snowfall! I certainly plan on updating my website very often. I will provide at least monthly updates for the first year except for the first month when I will do more! Thanks for the support guys!

by NEWHAIRPLEASE
7/5/2011 9:10:23 PM

Best of Luck!

Congratulations on your choice of Dr.! Dr. Rahal will surely deliver a "wow!" result for your. Please do keep us posted as you embark on your next hair restoration journey.

7/5/2011 2:21:41 AM

Good Luck

I think your hair looks pretty good right now all things considered. Did you have minigrafts just in the crown or on the whole top? With the 4000-5000 from Rahal next year you should look like you never lost your hair!

by Robert