slim73's - Profile page | Comments

Big Improvement!

Considering where you started and your fine hair, I think you've made a great improvement. As Dr. Wong stated, the crown should continue to fill in. Remember, crowns are notoriously slow-growing.
Best of luck!
David

6/5/2011 3:38:43 AM

Looking good

Looking good, Slim. I disagree with Vic. Your hair is fine but it doesn't mean you didn't have doubles and tripples placed. I'm not sure what pictures he's looking at but I don't see density issues that would be different than anyone else in your position. You have really good coverage from front to back and it works quite well for you. Congrats.

by Jotronic
6/2/2011 10:55:34 PM

hairline density

I know the second procedure  was about the crown,  but  your  immediate  frontal  area is sparse.  That should have been addressed.  You dont have enough hair there to consider it a hairline---by   Wong  standards  in particular.

by Vick Tayback
5/26/2011 4:36:08 PM

uhhmmmm, density

Youre looking good, but for two procedures,  you sure dont have much density going on in the middle of your head.

I understand that blond folk have thin individual hairs, but  I wouldnt be satisfied  with the density.

Ive been through that myself.  You HAVE to get two's and threes'  all over the place in the middle to get any density.

And   its not likely after 9 months  that  its going to fill in that much  more.

by Vick Tayback
5/26/2011 4:30:37 PM

Best of Luck!

I wish you luck in reaching your hair restoration goals this time around. Please keep us posted on your progress!

9/6/2010 2:50:26 AM

Your Progress

I think your hair looks great!  I had my transplant done May 8, 2008 with Dr. Wong.  I have fair skin like you and am just a little older and have enjoyed seeing your progress.  I just hope mine looks as good as yours turned out.  I had one procedure with 4812 grafts.  Thank you so much for posting a blog on this site.  Mark A. Helms.

by Mark
6/30/2008 6:44:53 PM

looks great

Wow, it looks like a really nice & natural full head of hair.  month 9 looks great.  is this when it really kicked in for you?  keep publishing progress as a lot of us depend on these results to help us make our decision!!

by hairlessnuk
6/8/2007 4:39:46 PM

AWESOME

I am on week 6 and I was getting nervous. I had the same number of grafts as you, and I don't think I had your level of baldness yet. I used a different doctor, but your photos have given me much hope for the future!

by KR
6/3/2007 11:06:23 AM

any update

I would like to see an update. I hope is all ok with your surgery.

by BOLA