subbu's - Profile page | Comments

More pictures

Hi,
Could you please post more pictures of the results after the 2nd HT?  Pictures with top view and rear view would be great. Thanks.

by RK
4/13/2013 7:31:09 PM

Looking Good!

Congratulations! Your hair is looking fantastic. You must be thrilled.

1/29/2012 3:53:08 AM

scar pics ?

can you please post some scar pics ?

Thanks,

by a
1/28/2012 1:18:55 PM

HT Looking good

Hi Subbu,
Your HT looks very good and I hope you get the results that you deserve.  Regards Rod

by Rod G
3/5/2011 8:19:15 PM

Looking Good!

Looks like you've made some strides! Things are beginning to come in nicely. Keep us updated!

1/31/2011 4:31:53 AM

Suggetions

Hello Subbu. Should say Kudos to your doctor- Dr. Radha. She did a really great job. You should be very happy , to have chosen the right doctor. When I look back, I repent the decision I have taken a few years back. I've got a session done with Dr. Ashok Reddy in Hyderabad! And it was a disaster. I'm now heading for a repair surgery at Dr. Radha's place! Thanks to you... your results gave me the confidence that there is atleast one non-commercial doctor in India and affordable!
Th

by Raghav
12/16/2010 12:48:46 AM

Right on Track

Things look like they are progressing on schedule for you. You ought to see big changes in the next two or three months.

11/6/2010 4:19:22 PM

Looking Good!

Thanks for updating us on your progress. You must be please already to see all those little hairs on your head. Many of this will probably shed shed so don't panic. Very soon you should have a nice head of hair!

8/23/2010 2:12:49 AM

thanks

thanks david

by subbu
8/12/2010 3:36:27 AM

Nice Work!

Subbu,
Your work looks clean and very refined. I look forward to following your progress!

8/9/2010 4:02:05 AM

Good Luck!

Thank you for posting some "before" photographs. I wish you the best of luck with the procedure and look forward to following your hair restoration journey. I hope you'll keep the community up to date!
Blake (Future_HT_Doc)