La-La-Land's - Profile page | Comments

You soundHappy

Glad to hear that you are verry pleased. Just curious-do you have any pics from the side. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Peter

by Peter Workman
8/2/2009 2:52:35 PM

12 Month Results

Congratulations La-La-Land.  Huge improvement!

Thanks for going the distance and sharing your final results with us.

All the Best,

7/27/2009 12:04:31 AM

Replies!

I'll post replies to questions here since there's no PM system on this site.

Billeros: No I don't have any plans for another. Happy with the results. I think I may wait a bit and see if new tech develops before doing another. can anyone say cloning? ;)

Another person emailed asking to know what I paid. I've added that to my blog (minus travel expenses of course.)

by tinsel town
5/23/2009 4:53:09 PM

Looks Great!

La La Land,

Congratulations on getting the results you wanted with your first hair transplant procedure.  Clearly, there is a huge improvement.

Any plans for future work to get more density?

4/26/2009 10:20:17 PM

4 Month Progress

La La Land,

I'm sure after several months of waiting, it's good to finally see some growth.  As the expression goes, "it's all downhill from here".  Expect much more growth and thickening over the next several months.

Keep us posted.

11/29/2008 11:28:40 PM

Looks Good

Things are looking very good.  I am sure you are very pleased.  Thanks for sharing.  Congratulations!

by n2s
11/27/2008 2:44:08 PM

Update?

LaLa Land,

Congratulations on taking the plunge and selecting a first-rate physician to perform your hair transplant.

From the pictures, you are healing very nicely.  The healing process is almost over and now for the hardest part - the wait.  But rest assured, the hair will grow and mature over the next year.

Keep us posted on your progress.

8/4/2008 12:08:37 AM

Toppik

La La Land,

It looks like toppik is making a big difference for you on the appearance of hair.  Glad it is helping to camouflage your baldness.

5/25/2008 11:23:50 PM