Here are the first month post-op pics. Things are about where they should be.
Some quick tibits:
- I’ve been on Prednisone since the surgery to reduce inflammation and stave off any reoccurring psoriasis type flare ups. I’m now tapering to 10mgs every other day. This has definitely helped with the redness as it was a problem for me before. The redness in these pics is more apparent then unusual because I just went for a walk and took a hot shower.
- I used staples this time and had them removed at day 11. It felt good having them out but my scalp has been very tight. The tension has since gone down substantially although it is not completely gone yet.
- Still have a little numbness right above the donor area on the back of my head. I anticipate this will be gone in a month or two.
- I have a little bit of shock loss above the donor scar. I haven’t had to use dermmatch on it yet as I’ve been able to wear a hat in all social situations so far this summer.
- Comparing my current one month pics to the ones I took after my first procedure with Dr. Paul shows quite a bit more hairs in the frontal third. Nice.